NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- Computer Network System Top-level Design has been accomplished[04-27]
- Thematic Maps and Video for “Xiongan” New Area were Officially Launched by MapWorld[04-09]
- German Technician Gives Report on Imaging Geodesy with InSAR[04-05]
- New project 19163-2 proposed by China was registered in ISO/TC 211[03-19]
- NGCC Provided Map Illustrations Support for China Kids[02-26]
- Two Specifications of TIANDITU has been Approved[01-25]